We believe that you have a lot to smile about, and we provide the range of dental services that you and your family need to feel confident and healthy, from dental implants to cleanings. When you visit our comfortable dental practice you will notice that dentist Dr. George and our staff in Delray Beach, FL, consistently put you first. It is important to us to get to know you, and to provide you with the same high standard of care we would want for our own families. To achieve this, we focus 100 percent of our attention on you during your dental visits, and on understanding your needs, fears, and expectations.
Your smile is a reflection of you, and there is nothing like natural, healthy teeth to make a great first impression. Are dental concerns keeping you from looking and feeling your best? Let us help you resolve the issues that are affecting your oral health.
The safety of our team and our patients will always be our top priority.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things changed, our commitment to your safety and well-being remains paramount. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Given these unprecedented times you will find that our commitment to meeting and exceeding these standards is unchanged.
Our infection control processes have been enhanced given the COVID-19 pandemic, ensuring that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. Below is information regarding our heightened infection control procedures we will follow in our practice to keep our team and our patients safe.
Our office follows infection control guidelines made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies closely so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that is issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations and to ensure that we provide a safe environment to deliver exceptional dental care.
When you visit our office, you will notice a number of changes, many of which set the standard in our dental community. We made these changes to protect our patients and team and exceed our previous meticulous procedures:
- We have installed extra-oral vacuums in our treatment rooms. These vacuums have been proven highly effective in reducing air contamination from aerosol generating dental procedures. This technology gives us comfort in knowing that we are doing our best during these unprecedented times.
- We have multiple free-standing ventilating systems throughout the office with Ultra HEPA filters that captures 100% of airborne allergens and pollutants.
- All team members are wearing additional personal protective equipment (PPE) as appropriate, such as surgical masks or N95 masks, full face shields or goggles with side shields to ensure an environment that is as safe and healthy as possible for patients and the dental team.
- All patients are required to wear a face covering and have their temperatures taken upon arrival. They are asked screening questions with regard to COVID-19 contact, testing and air travel.
- We have implemented remote check-in for dental appointments. Allowing patients to wait in their vehicles until their room is ready. This is to avoid anyone being in the waiting room.
- All doors handles, countertops, credit card terminals, etc… are disinfected after use to ensure a properly sanitized area.
- Everyone entering our office will sanitize their hands upon arrival. You will also find multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout the office for frequent and convenient use.
We take pride in making dentistry a positive experience for each of our patients. Our office has served the needs of families from Delray Beach and surrounding areas for many years, and we continue the tradition of excellence t hat has been established.
Some of the services that we offer include:
Lasers have been used in dentistry since 1964. The idea was to be able to treat both soft tissues and hard tissues, including bone, without direct contact. Since the early 90’s lasers have been applied in a wide variety of dental application areas. Each laser is distinguished by it’s own specific characteristics of where it belongs on the electromagnetic wavelength. The absorption of the laser beam’s energy plays an important role in how and what type of interactions it has with a particular tissue.
Our revolutionary dental laser uses laser-energized water to accomplish the work of traditional drills to treat cavities, virtually eliminating pain and discomfort. Our laser treatment technology can be used to improve many treatment outcomes like cavities, gum disease, root canal treatment, periimplantitis (to eliminate infections around implants), photo modulation to improve wound healing (after traditional surgery, Aphthous Ulcers, Herpes Tx, etc.), and much more.